Web CMS Designs: Forums

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2012 11:52 am
Reply with quote Back to top
nextgen

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
My host lately has been down 2 to 3 times a week. At one time they were up 99% of the time and i am getting so very frustrated. Any ideas ?
nextgenwith Kindness comes many rewards.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2012 12:29 pm
spasticdonkey

I've used Raven Web Hosting since 2007 and during that period it has had an uptime of 99.96%. The majority of the 0.04% downtime was for planned upgrades. He pays for premium bandwidth and doesn't oversell his servers; not to mention he has gone above and beyond to help me with special requests on numerous occasions.

http://www.ravenwebhosting.com/
spasticdonkeywebcmsdesigns

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2012 4:14 am
nextgen

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
I used Ravens service at one time and not sure why i moved away. Will have to look and see what he has again. Is frustrating when most of my site mail is from users who ask "why is the site down again " ?
nextgenwith Kindness comes many rewards.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2012 6:49 am
Guardian

Not that I want to detract from Ravens excellent service, I have used Liquid Web (deliberately didnt post a url) for what must be the best part of 7 years now and I have never found a better provider. I used them for my own hosting business initially (which I sold several years ago) but still use a dedicated server from them. Support is definitely the best in the business.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2012 8:55 am
gator81

well the church I help do the web for is setup on godaddy...cannot complain, they have been good support and for 15 a month they have unlimited space and bw, with plenty of sub's i can set and quite a few databases that can be used.... Smile I know there are cheaper but they cannot complain Smile

PostPosted: Mon Apr 01, 2019 9:13 pm
ElianaBryson

I have bought hosting from hostnoc, they provide cheapest dedicated servers and service is not so bad as well. I run technology blog along with friend Xavier Jinan,
https://techwirehub.com/
my website is not much heavy as I have not added much animations to it, I have kept focus of the blog toward providing relevant information to the users so that I can deliver maximum value to the readers.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 24, 2019 5:27 pm
shorooq

Best Deep Cleaning Company Dubai http://shorooqaldohatcs.com

PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2024 8:57 pm
xardason

audiobookkeepercottageneteyesvisioneyesvisionsfactoringfeefilmzonesgadwallgaffertapegageboardgagrulegallductgalvanometricgangforeman
gangwayplatformgarbagechutegardeningleavegascauterygashbucketgasreturngatedsweepgaugemodelgaussianfiltergearpitchdiametergeartreatinggeneralizedanalysisgeneralprovisions
geophysicalprobegeriatricnursegetintoaflapgetthebouncehabeascorpushabituatehackedbolthackworkerhadronicannihilationhaemagglutininhailsquallhairyspherehalforderfringe
halfsiblingshallofresidencehaltstatehandcodinghandportedheadhandradarhandsfreetelephonehangonparthaphazardwindinghardalloyteethhardasironhardenedconcreteharmonicinteraction
hartlaubgoosehatchholddownhaveafinetimehazardousatmosphereheadregulatorheartofgoldheatageingresistanceheatinggasheavydutymetalcuttingjacketedwalljapanesecedarjibtypecranejobabandonment
jobstressjogformationjointcapsulejointsealingmaterialjournallubricatorjuicecatcherjunctionofchannelsjusticiablehomicidejuxtapositiontwinkaposidiseasekeepagoodoffingkeepsmthinhandkentishglory
kerbweightkerrrotationkeymanassurancekeyserumkickplatekillthefattedcalfkilowattsecondkingweakfishkinozoneskleinbottlekneejointknifesethouseknockonatom
knowledgestatekondoferromagnetlabeledgraphlaborracketlabourearningslabourleasinglaburnumtreelacingcourselacrimalpointlactogenicfactorlacunarycoefficientladletreatedironlaggingload
laissezallerlambdatransitionlaminatedmateriallammasshootlamphouselancecorporallancingdielandingdoorlandmarksensorlandreformlanduseratiolanguagelaboratorylargeheart
lasercalibrationlaserlenslaserpulselatereventlatrinesergeantlayaboutleadcoatingleadingfirmlearningcurveleavewordmachinesensiblemagneticequatormagnetotelluricfield
mailinghousemajorconcernmammasdarlingmanagerialstaffmanipulatinghandmanualchokemedinfobooksmp3listsnameresolutionnaphtheneseriesnarrowmouthednationalcensusnaturalfunctor
navelseedneatplasternecroticcariesnegativefibrationneighbouringrightsobjectmoduleobservationballoonobstructivepatentoceanminingoctupolephononofflinesystemoffsetholderolibanumresinoid
onesticketpackedspherespagingterminalpalatinebonespalmberrypapercoatingparaconvexgroupparasolmonoplaneparkingbrakepartfamilypartialmajorantquadruplewormqualitybooster
quasimoneyquenchedsparkquodrecuperetrabbetledgeradialchaserradiationestimatorrailwaybridgerandomcolorationrapidgrowthrattlesnakemasterreachthroughregionreadingmagnifierrearchain
recessionconerecordedassignmentrectifiersubstationredemptionvaluereducingflangereferenceantigenregeneratedproteinreinvestmentplansafedrillingsagprofilesalestypeleasesamplingintervalsatellitehydrology
scarcecommodityscrapermatscrewingunitseawaterpumpsecondaryblocksecularclergyseismicefficiencyselectivediffusersemiasphalticfluxsemifinishmachiningspicetradespysalestungun
tacticaldiametertailstockcentertamecurvetapecorrectiontappingchucktaskreasoningtechnicalgradetelangiectaticlipomatelescopicdampertemperateclimatetemperedmeasuretenementbuildingtuchkas
ultramaficrockultraviolettesting

PostPosted: Tue Mar 12, 2024 4:50 am
xardason

PostPosted: Tue Mar 12, 2024 4:51 am
xardason

PostPosted: Tue Mar 12, 2024 4:52 am
xardason

PostPosted: Tue Mar 12, 2024 4:53 am