Web CMS Designs: Forums

PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2012 5:19 am
Reply with quote Back to top
spasticdonkey

Please see my other post regarding forum access.
http://web-cms-designs.com/ftopicp-174-i-this-the-way-its-suppost-to-work.html#174

The login box within the forums is old and you should be using Your Account to login/logout

I have a 1/2 dalmatian/blue heeler mix whom is very dear to my heart. He's coming up on 18yrs old and is suffering from degenerative myelopathy, but above the neck his spirits are always good. Smile

It's been extra work caring for a disabled dog, building ramps and a special bed, but just glad I'm still young enough to help a 70lb dog get around.. Smile

Have a couple regular clients that are fond of him as well, so he still gets to come to work with me a couple days a week; setting him up with a comfy spot in the carpet grass...
spasticdonkeywebcmsdesigns

PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2012 6:00 pm
Reply with quote Back to top
gator81

I went and changed the permissons to mod, as there will be only two groups mods and admins as it for read only....I logged in with my wifes account that i setup as a mod...she was able to edit in the first forum but when she went into any of the others it said that only moderators could post ? well after some time I went in with my admin and was just going to set her to mod for each forum and i started gettin sql errors...i then come across something on the admin for forms to put her in a modurators class and after that it all worked. I had to do the same thing with my admin and it worked fine for that one too.
I also found that in the home admin panel i went to edit user groups and from the tabs i seen where i could turn off registration, set for authorization, no email ect.... this will help with alot more hehe.

It is always good to see what we do for our extended faimlies. We have had to many animals at one time, but they were all rescue pets. nursed a rabbit someone threw outside for stray dogs to get and save it from under a car....that dang rabbit lived for 7 years ......my son could hypnotise it....he would have it laying on his hand on its back and it wouldnt move, he would just play with his legs and he just stayd there.
right now we have 2 rescue dogs, one that was going to be put to sleep because it snaped at a boy for teasing it with food, and the other we rescued from a breeding mill...now they are both big hams...and the little one acts like a rocwaller (cannot spell) with long hair...
sorry to get off subject...but things are starting to come togather now, thank you again for the help.

Your AccountNew Members