Web CMS Designs: Forums

PostPosted: Wed Feb 12, 2014 2:13 am
Reply with quote Back to top
nextgen

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Buddy now that i am trying to get back into the flow of things again what do you think about forum edits on the Ravennuke core. Have there been any thoughts of adding more to the forums as far as mods ? Would love to help in some way. Even if it is something like keeping the official RNWiki updated.
nextgenwith Kindness comes many rewards.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 19, 2014 1:03 am
spasticdonkey

Sorry I missed this post somehow... Many of our favorite mods were added to Raven's site recently http://www.ravenphpscripts.com/ftopicp-163937.html#163937

But I doubt they will be included in our next release.

We will certainly need a fair amount of help with our docs once we get closer to release...

I'm heading out the door but I'll stop back by with some other thoughts later. Good to see your back online.. Smile
spasticdonkeywebcmsdesigns

PostPosted: Wed Feb 19, 2014 3:55 pm
Guardian

To be honest, it would be fairly pointless at this time to work/develop any further forum enhancements for RavenNuke as it will be replaced by RavenCMS as soon as we can get it finished and released.

It would be nice to add some forum mods to RavenCMS but time is a major problem at the moment - we simply don't have enough of it!
Some code will carry over, like the attachment mod and anything that is currently part of RavenNuke but please keep in mind, the forums will most likely get an overhaul to use the Bootstrap framework and that in itself is a massive job, without adding extra features at the same time, so stuff like that might have to wait for a further release as things settle down.
SpasticDonkey is doing an awesome job on the themes (I can't even keep up) Smile

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2014 7:01 pm
Peyaachud

I have plenty of information I believe that there is a lot of information on this

Your AccountNew Members